The terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up to Geenet's range of mobile plans on or after 2nd march 2022.
Free local talk time, SMS and data extends to local usage unless otherwise stated. Data usage is restricted to reasonable personal mobile use and non-commercial purposes only.
New Line Sign-Ups
Minimum one month of commitment period applies for new sign-ups on Plans and Upsized Plans (if any).
Fair Use Policy For Unlimited Usage
"Unlimited" free incoming talk time usage is restricted to reasonable personal use and non-commercial purposes only. Any abuse will entitle Geenet to revoke the customer's benefits at Geenet's sole discretion. If you use more than 10,000 incoming local call minutes per billing cycle, such usage will be deemed to be excessive or abusive usage, for which prevailing pay-per-use charges shall apply.
Geenet reserves the right to amend the Fair Use Policy from time to time at its discretion, without any prior notice.
Upsize Data Bundle
You may upsize up to 10GB of your data bundle for any mobile plan for each monthly billing cycle.
Upsize Bundle Packs (SMS/Local Talk Time/ Data)
Bundle Packs can be added to any Geenet Mobile Plan. $5 Bundle Pack is valid for every month, or till the end of the monthly billing cycle, whichever is earlier.
Bundle Pack is for local usage only and applicable for new and existing customers. There is no activation fee.
The SMS, local talk time or data bundle will only be effective from the date of activation. There is no activation fee or minimum subscription period. Subscription fee will not be pro-rated.
Customers who are under Geenet Corporate Individual Scheme or whose mobile lines are registered under comapny's name will not be eligible for Geenet tariff rebate promotions.
- Separate $10 SIM card charges apply for lost SIM unless otherwise stated. $10 SIM card charge is also applicable for SIM exchange due to faulty SIM. Customers are encouraged to transfer/ back up SIM data before proceeding with a SIM exchange.
- All prices stated are inclusive of 75 GST unless otherwise stated.
- The terms on this page apply to all mobile plans unless otherwise stated by Geenet. Geenet reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time. Geenet will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (which may be through written notice, email, letters, Geenet website, bills or such forms as Geenet deems appropriate) of such changes. All services are subject to Geenet's General Terms and Conditions available at www.geenet.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to Geenet, to the fullest extent permissile under applicable laws. For the latest information or full mobile service plan terms and conditions, please log on to www.geenet.com.sg or WhatsApp Geenet @ 8935 2130; Hotline @ 67146677 (Monday to Sunday, 9am to 11pm).
- All services are subject to the Geenet Pte Limited General Terms and Conditions. You are bound by and must observe with all such terms. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms of any document comprising our agreement with you and the Geenet Pte Limited General Terms and Conditions, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to Geenet to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- Base Plan will only be renewed after existing Base Plan expires. Base Plan will not be renewed and usage will be suspended if there is no top-up within 2 months of expiry of last bundle.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.